2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Don’t spend time figuring out what to see in Chicago and how to get there—this hop-on hop-off tour provides a mapped-out itinerary of the city's top sights. With several strategically located stops, the tour allows you to explore the Windy City at your own pace. See the world-class Art Institute and landmark skyscrapers, while audio commentary onboard gives you insight into the city's colorful history.
- See top attractions like Millennium Park, the Magnificent Mile, and Grant Park
- Capture unobstructed views from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about Chicago’s sights and history from the onboard audio commentary
- Choose a Classic, Premium or Deluxe ticket to suit your schedule
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A full circuit introduces you to the city’s top attractions, with none of the logistical headaches.
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on, Hop-off, Open-top, Sightseeing Bus Tour
Live Bus Tracking
7.30pm Non Stop Panoramic Night Tour included with Deluxe only (1st May - 31st October 2021)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please note Deluxe Inclusion - Non Stop Panoramic Night Tour only runs 1st May - 31st October 2021
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2 pm will be valid for the next calendar day.
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How often does a bus arrive at each stop during the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:A bus arrives approximately every 40 minutes.
Do I have to go to a central location to redeem my ticket for the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:You can simply show a printed or electronic version of your ticket at any of the stops to board the bus.
How will I know which stop(s) to use during the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:Our live guides and pre-recorded commentary will communicate upcoming stops. You can also download our free App for more information on routes and times, and what to see and do at each stop location.
How long is one full circuit of the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:A full round trip takes approximately 2 hours if you do not get off on any stops.
Is the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour wheelchair accessible?
A:Yes, we operate wheelchair-accessible vehicles with lifts that can accommodate up to 650 pounds however, not all vehicles are equipped. If you require an accessible vehicle, please let us know in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Can I bring a pet with me on the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:No pets are allowed onboard the bus, except ADA service animals.
Can I bring food or drink with me on the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:No food or alcohol is permitted onboard the bus. Non-alcoholic drinks in screw-top bottles are permitted.
Can I bring luggage on the Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:No, luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChicagoHop on Hop Off - IllinoisBus Tours - IllinoisCity Tours - IllinoisAudio Guides - IllinoisHop on Hop Off - NashvilleBus Tours - NashvilleCity Tours - NashvilleAudio Guides - NashvilleHop on Hop Off - DuluthBus Tours - DuluthCity Tours - DuluthAudio Guides - DuluthCategory
Museum of Science and Industry Tours & TicketsUnited Center Tours & TicketsChicago Temple Tours & TicketsPrairie Avenue Historic District Tours & TicketsThe Magnificent Mile Tours & TicketsMedieval Times Chicago Tours & TicketsChicago Riverwalk Tours & TicketsWrigley Field Tours & TicketsAdler Planetarium Tours & TicketsTommy Gun's Garage Tours & TicketsLincoln Park Conservatory Tours & TicketsSecond City Tours & TicketsHyde Park Tours & TicketsChicago History Museum Tours & TicketsGrant Park Tours & TicketsChicago Board of Trade Building Tours & TicketsNortherly Island Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Chicago Tours & TicketsChicago Chinatown Tours & Tickets360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory) Tours & Tickets