- Visit Chicago-area breweries on a guided tour
- Enjoy a plethora of beer samples throughout the tour
- Get an in-depth tour of a brewing production facility
- Transportation by Prohibition-era-styled barrel bus included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Address: 600 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Each brewery has its own unique qualities. As you stop at some large and small facilities, you can get the sense of what it was like to step in a brewery back before Prohibition. Receive samples of craft beer at each of the breweries and tour one of the production facilities. Enjoy craft beer samples of different flavors along the entire tour. On the production facility tour, learn the step by step procedures of brewing and the science behind the process.
Please bring your government-issued photo ID. Your tour ends at the pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barrel Run
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Craft Brewery Barrel Bus Tour.