- Architecture-focused boat tour on the Chicago River
- Spot the architectural gems of the city
- Learn about local history and culture
- See a different side of Chicago
- Tour is wheelchair accesible
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address is 465 N. McClurg Court (on a hidden branch of the Chicago River called the "Ogden Slip") behind Pinstripes Cafe Please note we are not located at Navy Pier. There is street parking on Illinois. The ticket office is no more than 300 feet from the vessels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Line Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Architectural River Cruise.