9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the UNESCO-listed Leshan Giant Buddha and learn about China’s rich tea making history during this full-day tour. After admiring the massive Buddha statue, visit a local village to learn about the art and history of tea making. Walk through the fields, learn how to harvest, and about the different tea regions. End the tour with a tasting of various regional teas and sit down to a delicious local lunch.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Leshan Giant Buddha in the Sichuan province
- Learn about the art and history of tea making at a local tea village
- Sample various teas and enjoy a lunch of delicious local foods
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Excellent English Speaking Local Guide
Nice Comfortable Car/Van for Transports
Giant Buddha Boat Trip
None Touristy Old Town (time traveler)
Local old tea house from Qing Dynasty (600+ years old)
many kinds of old hand crafts shop experience
old courtyard house family visting
local snack mini foodie tour
Tea Plantation Visiting
Tea pickinig experience
Tea farmer house visiting
Tea making experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY U2panda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tea Village in lost Town and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tea Village in lost Town and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tea Village in lost Town and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tea Village in lost Town and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Starts with a boat tour to Buda; then a visit to an old town where time seems to have stopped." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tea Village in lost Town and Buddha 1 day tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southwest ChinaWalking Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaPlantation Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingNature and Wildlife - ChongqingWalking Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingPlantation Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaNature and Wildlife - ChangshaWalking Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaPlantation Tours - ChangshaCategory
Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterJinsha Site MuseumWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Lingyun TempleMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Huanglongxi Ancient TownQingyang PalaceWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Sanxingdui MuseumSong Xian Qiao Antique MarketZhaojue TempleJiuzhai ValleyHappy Valley ChengduShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Dujiangyan Irrigation SystemLuodai Ancient TownKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Du Fu CottageMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)