9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check off Chengdu’s two star attractions in one day—a feat that’s not practical on public transport—on this convenient private door-to-door tour. Spend the morning at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, then drive to the 233-foot (71-meter) Leshan Giant Buddha, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for a boat trip. Along the way, your private guide will enlighten you on topics from Buddhism to panda biology.
- See Chengdu’s two signature sights: giant pandas and a giant Buddha
- Ride a boat below the 233-foot (71-meter) Leshan Giant Buddha
- Enjoy an express immersion into Chinese culture from your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Chengdu Panda Centre Entrance
Giant Buddha Boat Ticket
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up people from their hotel, please leave the hotel info to us
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Devices to record your adventure
- Snacks or some pocket money for snacks
- Daypack with your necessities
- Curiosity & smiles
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY U2panda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giant Panda and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Giant Panda and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giant Panda and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giant Panda and Buddha 1 day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Giant Panda and Buddha 1 day tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaWalking Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingWalking Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaWalking Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Jinsha Site MuseumWuyou TempleHappy Valley ChengduLingyun TempleWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Wenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Du Fu CottageDujiangyan Irrigation SystemJiuzhai ValleyWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Song Xian Qiao Antique MarketMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Luodai Ancient TownZhaojue TempleSanxingdui MuseumQingyang Palace