- Historic Charleston walking tour
- See historic buildings like Dock Street Theater and City Hall
- Learn about Charleston history from a licensed guide
- Ideal for first-time and returning visitors alike
Departure & Return
We meet on the north side of the building. There is a tree and two park benches next to a Gillon Street (cobblestone).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Sole Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons