- Boat trip to Morris Island from Bowens Island
- Cruise through an estuary, marshes, and other Lowcountry landscapes
- Opportunities to see bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, and more
- Free time to explore Morris Island upon arrival, known for its historical lighthouse
- Multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Drive to the end of Bowens Island Road and find our office on the dock. The parking lot is located on the right as you drive in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, and a bag for shell collecting if desired.
- Dress for the weather with clothes and shoes that are suitable for beach walking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note there is a stop at Morris Island where travelers can visit for about 45min to walk around. This may be an issue for wheelchair accessibility, however travelers have the option to remain onboard during this time if they choose.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Charleston Marsh Eco Boat Cruise with stop at Morris Island Lighthouse.