- Guided walking tour of Charleston’s historic sites
- Stroll through the historic district, including views of opulent mansions, outdoor spaces and city landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Insightful commentary from a fun local guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive at 115 Meeting St, the Mills House Hotel. You will meet your guide inside the hotel at the concierge desk. Please look for your Bulldog Tours guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The pace of our walking tour is leisurely
- Minimum numbers apply for the 2:00pm only. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Most of our tours can accommodate people with disabilities. Please keep in mind that Charleston was built on uneven terrain and the streets, sidewalks, and cemeteries can be uneven.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Historic Charleston Walking Tour: Rainbow Row, Churches, and More.