- Guided walking tour of Charleston’s historic sites
- Stroll through the historic district, including views of opulent mansions, outdoor spaces and city landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Insightful commentary from a fun local guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive at 115 Meeting St, the Mills House Hotel. You will meet your guide inside the hotel at the concierge desk. Please look for your Bulldog Tours guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The pace of our walking tour is leisurely
- Minimum numbers apply for the 2:00pm only. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Most of our tours can accommodate people with disabilities. Please keep in mind that Charleston was built on uneven terrain and the streets, sidewalks, and cemeteries can be uneven.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands