- Carriage tour of Charleston
- Several departures throughout the day
- Learn about local history
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Please meet us at 8 Guignard Street Charleston, SC 29401 We are the Big Red Barn!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get an overview of Charleston’s dramatic history, from long-ago pirate raids to plantations, Revolutionary battles, the Civil War, and Reconstruction. The city was founded in 1670, and Charleston's historic buildings have been meticulously preserved and restored. Guides combine humor with history for a lighthearted experience of Charleston’s atmospheric center.
This tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Palmetto Carriage Works
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
See all safety measures taken by Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston.