- Visit historic and religious landmarks
- Private guide for a personalized experience
- All entrance fees and lunch included
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue past the Carbon Market, where vendors bring fresh produce from around the island, and visit the Basilica del Santo Niño, a catholic basilica founded in 1565. Cross the street to see Magellan’s Cross, left by Portuguese and Spanish explorers on the orders of famed navigator Ferdinand Magellan.
Learn about Cebu’s military history at Fort San Pedro, a Spanish fortification that now contains a tranquil garden, then make the final stop of the day at the Casa Gorordo Museum. Tour the historic home, which was built with Mactan coral and hardwoods, to see what life was like for the Philippines elite families in the mid 19th century. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Cebu City hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Horizons Travel and Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.