12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the natural wonders of the Tañon Strait on this full-day small-group tour from Cebu. Set sail on island-hopping tour around the Moalboal Islands, dive in to swim and snorkel with sea turtles in their natural environment, and visit the mighty Kawasan Falls.
- Full-day Moalboal Islands and Kawasan Falls small-group tour from Cebu
- Enjoy an island-hopping cruise around Pescador Island, Turtle Point, and Sardines Run
- Swim and snorkel with sea turtles in their natural environment
- Admire spectacular views of Kawasan Falls
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, round-trip transport, and all activities
- Small-group limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cebu City, Mandaue and Mactan Hotels/ Resorts
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Trip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Moalboal Islands and Kawasan Falls Small-Group Tour from Cebu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Moalboal Islands and Kawasan Falls Small-Group Tour from Cebu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Moalboal Islands and Kawasan Falls Small-Group Tour from Cebu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Moalboal Islands and Kawasan Falls Small-Group Tour from Cebu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I also highly recommend adding the canyoneering onto your waterfall package." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Moalboal Islands and Kawasan Falls Small-Group Tour from Cebu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasNature and Wildlife - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory