- Don’t shell out for expensive equipment: surfboards and wetsuits are provided
- Safety first: safety briefings are included and you can learn at your own pace
- If you’re driving, take advantage of the free parking available near the beach
Departure & Return
This parking lot 10 at The Harbor Beach, Tower 12 is to the right, tower 10 is too left as face the ocean. Depending on tide or time of year we meet here and surf in front of tower 12 or at tower 10. You will be given step by step instructions by text on day of your class if not before.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- This is a very active activity, you will get tired and sleep good that night.
- Drink water, bring sunscreen, wear tight swimsuit, Not baggy shorts.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Diego Surf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms