Explore our promoted experiences
- Soak up the laidback, beachy feel of Encinitas on this walking tour
- A small-group tour offers the most personalized way to explore
- Enjoy a generous range of plant-based drinks and dishes
- Learn all about Encinitas’ culture and history from your guide
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Self-Realization Fellowship Temple at 939 2nd St Encinitas, CA. Your Tour Guide will be wearing a white shirt that has the Carlsbad Food Tours Logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 21 years old for alcoholic beverages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carlsbad Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands