- 3-hour gourmet walking tour of Carlsbad Village
- Enjoy foodie fare at six beloved locations
- Sample local cuisine, California wines and rich desserts
- Get an insider's look at the town's thriving food culture
- Learn local history, facts and stories
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Tour is wheelchair accesible
Departure & Return
We meet at the northwest corner of State and Grand near the fountain. You should see a giant multi-colored beach chair, make yourself comfortable. On the southwest corner you will see Via Vai Cucina Italiana 2907 State St, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carlsbad Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands