3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a break from the beach on a sightseeing cruise off the coast of Cape May. As your captain navigates to the best locations for spotting whales, dolphins, and porpoises, your certified naturalist guide offers live commentary about the area’s ocean life and the animals’ natural habitat. The boat is fully equipped with wheelchair access, bathrooms, and a snack bar for your convenience.
- See dolphins and whales in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Best locations for spotting whales, dolphins, and porpoises
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1218 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
Miss Chris Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please arrive an hour before departure time; boarding starts a half-hour prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape May Whale Watcher INC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise from Cape May?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise from Cape May?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise from Cape May?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCape MayNature and Wildlife - New JerseyWhale Watching - New JerseyCategory