Departure & Return
One block back behind Tony's Pizza which is across the main road from the Lobster house restaurant in the entrance to Cape May
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miss Chris Fishing Center LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Rental of a Single Kayak in Cape May.