Explore our promoted experiences
- Opportunity to swim next to whale sharks: Once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and soft drinks
- Learn about whale shark behavior from your guides
Departure & Return
The departure is at Marina Punta Sam at 8:00 am. To go to Punta Sam you can take a bus from the city center (look for Route 8) or a taxi from the Hotel Zone. Water taxis depart directly from the Hotel Zone. Punta Sam is the starting point for the boats that go to Contoy, Holbox and Isla Mujeres.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms