12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See what remains of the Maya empire and culture during this full-day, guided tour through two ancient cities. Discover the construction, history, and tradition within the walled Maya ruins in Tulum and climb the pyramid of Nohoch Mul in Coba before a guided tour. Unwind with a swim in a whimsical cenote and enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
- See two ancient Maya ruin sites and enjoy free time to explore
- Guided tour in the Maya city of Coba, climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid
- Swim in a cenote surrounded by rock formations
- Entrance fees, hotel pick-up and drop-off, and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Beverages or the use of life jackets at the cenote
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list contact us we have pickup service in Cancun and Playa del Carmen or we provide meeting point.
The visit to Playa del Carmen is only included for guests staying between Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Ultramar Puerto Juárez, López Portillo Calle 49, Puerto Juarez, Juárez, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The visit to Playa del Carmen is only included for guests staying between Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- Certified sanitation of transport unit
- This tour includes personal kits with disinfectant gel and face cover
- OMS stipulated distance between seats during transportation.
- We are measuring body temperature before boarding with infrared thermometers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x1 Tour of Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Cacao-Honey Experience From Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x1 Tour of Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Cacao-Honey Experience From Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4x1 Tour of Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Cacao-Honey Experience From Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4x1 Tour of Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Cacao-Honey Experience From Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4x1 Tour of Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Cacao-Honey Experience From Cancun
1 hour 45 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & Tickets