4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of atv
Use of zipline
Swim in the cenote
Pick up at your hotel
Zipline in cenote
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick you up from hotel Zone in cancun, downtown cancun, downtown Playa del Carmen, playacar, isla blanca and tulum , a representative of our company will be in touch with you via email to give you the exact hour and place of your meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Atv's, Ziplines and Cenote Swim From Cancun and Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 115329P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTulumCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Captain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Airport VIP LoungeVentura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xoximilco CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xotik-Ha EcoParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipPlaya Norte (North Beach)Interactive Aquarium CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xenses Park