6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun hotels
Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch (one meal a la carte)
Beverages water, soda, beer included
Use of snorkel equipment including lights, life jackets and wetsuits
Camera fee at the entrance if you bring a professional underwater camera.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We don't pick up from hotels located North of Cancun / Punta Sam / Playa Mujeres / Puerto Juarez.
No show applies 15 minutes after confirmed pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 4 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Swimming skills mandatory
- Children of less than 5 years old can not participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Absolute Adventure Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dos Ojos Cenote private snorkeling tour from Cancun hotel zone?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dos Ojos Cenote private snorkeling tour from Cancun hotel zone?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dos Ojos Cenote private snorkeling tour from Cancun hotel zone?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dos Ojos Cenote private snorkeling tour from Cancun hotel zone?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dos Ojos Cenote private snorkeling tour from Cancun hotel zone
6 to 7 hours
6 hours 17 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelCategory
Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & Tickets