5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close and personal with two of the most spectacular sights in the Riviera Maya during this adventure-filled combo tour. Hop a bike or rickshaw to explore the ancient Mayan city of Coba, surrounded by thick rainforest. Climb the highest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula for unparalleled panoramic views. Top off your visit with a rare peek at Sac Actun, and swim through the world’s largest set of underwater caves.
- An exciting combo tour of ancient Coba and Sac Actun underwater caves
- Cover two spectacular sites for the price of one, with all transfers included
- Explore the ancient, jungle-surrounded city of Coba, with rickshaw or bicycle ride
- Enjoy a swim through the world’s largest underwater cave system—previously undiscovered
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/7/2017 - 10/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget biodegradable sunscreen and repellent, swimsuit, a towel and comfortable clothes and shoes
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Coba and Underground River Sac Actun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Coba and Underground River Sac Actun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Coba and Underground River Sac Actun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Coba and Underground River Sac Actun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Coba and Underground River Sac Actun
6 hours 17 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Captain Hook CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkInteractive Aquarium CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Ventura ParkMandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksGarrafon Natural Reef ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo Cancun