Are you interested in?
559 Tours & Activities
509 Tours & Activities
1521 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off
Tickets for Tulum Archeological site
Tickets for Coba Archeological site
Tickets for the Cenote experience
Visit to Playa del Carmen
Photos and souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you are staying at a air b n b we will provide a meeting point
For hotels located between Playa del Carmen and Tulum down town , the tour will operate as 3x1, Tulum, Coba and Cenote
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Tulum, Coba, a Cenote and Playa del Carmen from Cancun or Riviera Maya ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Tulum, Coba, a Cenote and Playa del Carmen from Cancun or Riviera Maya ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Tulum, Coba, a Cenote and Playa del Carmen from Cancun or Riviera Maya ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Tulum, Coba, a Cenote and Playa del Carmen from Cancun or Riviera Maya ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 154260P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Captain Hook CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)CoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaCenotes Sac ActunCave of the Sleeping SharksEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaGarrafon Natural Reef ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mandala NightclubJolly Roger Pirate ShipXenses ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)La Isla Shopping Village