11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visita breve a Valladolid
Visita al cenote Ikkil
All Fees and Taxes
Bebidas no incluidas en el buffet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Si su hotel se localiza en Riviera Maya tendrá que realizar un trasbordo de van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DOITTRAVEL.MX
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Mexico ALL taxes included! Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Mexico ALL taxes included! Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Mexico ALL taxes included! Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Mexico ALL taxes included! Cenote & Valladolid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Mexico ALL taxes included! Cenote & Valladolid
11 to 12 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Ventura ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkCave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mandala NightclubInteractive Aquarium CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenses ParkCenotes Sac ActunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunXenotes Oasis MayaXoximilco Cancun