- Full-day private tour of the Yucatan from Cancun
- Visit a UNESCO-listed Maya city
- See colonial architecture in Merida
- Explore a cacao farm
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any accommodation (hotel, apartment, AirBnb, hostal, etc) in Cancun, on Riviera Maya, in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal or Tulum is included in the price.
What To Expect
Continue to the picturesque colonial city of Merida, where you’ll find colorful historic buildings clustered around a central square. Take a walking tour of the vibrant downtown and visit the 16th-century Merida cathedral, one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas. Follow narrow streets to hidden parks then browse local shops filled with hand-woven hammocks and huipiles.
Learn how the ancient Maya cultivated and used cacao on a nearby plantation, where you can see cacao trees growing and watch the preparation of cacao into natural chocolate, and make a final stop at a traditional Yucatan hacienda before returning to your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff