- Full-day Cancun Super Saver combining tours of the Tulum and Coba ruins at a discounted price
- Gain insight into the ancient Maya civilization as you explore two incredible archaeological sites
- Savor a buffet lunch of Yucatán Peninsula fare
- Includes round-trip transport from your Cancun or Playa del Carmen hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can contact us to know what time the pick up will be in the lobby of your hotel or where you can meet us.
What To Expect
Perched high on a cliff, this ancient city overlooking the Caribbean Sea is one of the best-preserved Maya sites. Learn about the Maya society that thrived there in the 13th-15th centuries during a guided tour. Explore the site at your leisure before departing for your next stop.
Before heading on to Coba, stop at a cenote, an underground sinkhole created by limestone erosion and filled with pristine water. After a refreshing dip, travel to a local restaurant for lunch. Enjoy Yucatanean specialties, including quesadillas and salad. Sip water, soda or beer with your meal. After lunch, depart Tulum for Coba.
Travel to Coba, deep in the rain forest amongst lush vegetation and serene lagoons. Once a Maya trade center, Coba now boasts many significant ruins.
Take a guided tour, including a climb to the top of the tallest Mayan pyramid in the region, Nohoch Mul. Look out over the tops of the rain forest canopy before descending to explore the other stone buildings, such as the Ball Court. Wander the site on your own for another hour before boarding the bus back to your hotel in Playa del Carmen or Cancun after a long day of discovering Maya culture and civilization.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Fees for the use of smartphones, cameras and video camaras will be charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms