- Experience Cancun's underwater world on a glass-bottomed boat
- Snorkel along the Punta Nizuc, the second-largest coral reef in the world
- All ages welcome—ideal for family travel
- Learn fascinating facts about local marine life and coral reefs
Departure & Return
We suggest taking our local buses or taxis if you take a bus ask the driver to drop you off ar the Aquaworld Marina in case if you take a taxi, we suggest setting the price before. All our local drivers know the exact location for this activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Peer through the boat's panoramic windows at clusters of bright coral and schools of tropical fish. Listen as your guide gives details about the animals and plants that thrive in this marine environment. View butterfly fish, barracudas and maybe even dolphins on this family-friendly underwater journey.
Opt to use the area's floating platform as a jumping-off point for a snorkeling adventure. Dive into the gentle aqua waters surrounding Punta Nizuc's spectacular reef to get up close with some of its vivid plant and animal live. Follow your guide through the maze of coral as they point out species and varieties of coral and fish. The snorkel is yours to keep and enjoy other snorkeling opportunities in the Cancun area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cancun Submarine and Optional Snorkeling Tour.