- Visit the Maya ruins at El Meco archaeological site
- Stop at Mercado 28 and Plaza Bonita to check out handicrafts
- Learn about more than 400 brands of tequila at Hacienda Tequila
- Cancun hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to Mercado 28 in downtown Cancun. Take a look at all the handicrafts at this market, and scout out souvenirs (own expense). Afterward, it’s on to Plaza Bonita where you can do some more shopping.
Next, go to Hacienda Tequila and learn the process of distilling more than 400 brands of Mexican tequila.
Your last stop before your hotel drop-off is Playa Delfines, a beautiful stretch of beach in the city. Walk along the shore, take pictures with the popular Cancun sign, and enjoy views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms