4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set sail on a private catamaran during this half-day (full-day option available), customizable cruise on the Caribbean Sea. Choose to visit iconic Isla Mujeres and dive into the water to snorkel in the coral reefs. Sail past an ancient temple and turtle reserve and relax on the boat while sipping a cocktail from the open bar. Maximum 25 people, can bring your own food onboard.
- Private customizable cruise on a 37-foot (11-meter) catamaran with crew
- Relax in the shade or lay in the sun as you sail the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel and swim at different locations with calm waters
- Equipment and open bar included
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
$15 USD per person dock and reef tax,
Departure & Return
km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Next to Cancun Bay Resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress comfortable clothes, swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sailing Catamarans
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun
4 to 7 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Day CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenDay Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunCoCo Bongo CancunXenses ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubVentura ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)