5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Travel through the Mayan jungle on this action-packed all-day guided tour. Hop on your own ATV (or ride along with a driver) and head to a cenote, an underwater pool, where you can take a refreshing dip. Then fly above the treetops on a ziplining course. A local Mayan lunch is included. Only those 18 years old and above are permitted to drive their own ATV.
- Bring a towel and wear biodegradable sunblock and closed-toe shoes
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned van
- Purified bottled water is provided
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment for the activities
Round Trasnportation from your hotel or meetting point
Adminission to Ruta de los Cenotes park
Admission to Atv Road, Zipline Circuit and Cenote Swim
Locker (you can rent it at the park)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, means you need to go for a special meeting point, please let us know in which hotel are you gonna stay so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the meeting point and pick up time. This service has two different schedules, the first one is for a morning tour and the pick up for Cancun is between 7:30 am to 8:30 am, for Playa del Carmen and Tulum is between 7:00 to 8:50 and the second is for a noon tour and the pick up for Cancun is between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm and for Playa and Tulum is between 11:00 am to 12:55 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Buy some water shoes too if don’t want to swim barefoot." See review
- "Bring insect repellent and sunscreen as you are in the jungle are bugs are everywhere!" See review
- "FYI wear swim suit under clothing, bring a hair covering (muddy-ATV), wear water shoes and outer clothing you don’t mind getting muddy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesRiviera Maya & the YucatanCancunTulumPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenses ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Captain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaCoCo Bongo CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Playa Norte (North Beach)Xoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXotik-Ha EcoParkInteractive Aquarium Cancun