6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation. Pick up from hotel.
Box Lunch: sandwich, juice, cookie, fruit.
Includes Train to move from the parking lot to the entrance of Tulum Ruins.
Tulum Ruins Admission (2 hours).
Guide for the explanation of Tulum Ruins.
Take your picture at Tulum letters.
Lunch at Akumal Restaurant. 1 dish of your choice.
Snorkel with Turtles (1 hour).
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Free time in Akumal Beach.
Includes tax for the turtle swim.
Drinks not included (additional cost).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. Please indicate your hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 8:30 am to 9:10 am and Riviera Maya hotel from 9:40 am to 10:30 am The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holbox and Bacalar Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Adventure in Akumal. Swim with turtles and discover Tulum Ruins.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Adventure in Akumal. Swim with turtles and discover Tulum Ruins.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Adventure in Akumal. Swim with turtles and discover Tulum Ruins.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Adventure in Akumal. Swim with turtles and discover Tulum Ruins.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing Adventure in Akumal. Swim with turtles and discover Tulum Ruins.
1 hour 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunCoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Ventura ParkMandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Playa Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCenotes Sac ActunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cave of the Sleeping SharksXenses ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)