- 2-day tour from Cancun of important Mayan towns and sacred sites
- Explore the ancient and important town of Chichen Itza, spotting the great pyramids
- Swim in a cenote, or underground sink hole
- Wander around Merida, the 'white city,' and learn about Yucatan culture
- See some stunning pyramids and temples in Uxmal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travellers from hotels or meet them at a starting point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms