8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water or Sports Bottle to fill water in the park
Lunch: Your choice of turkey, vegetarian or dagwood (combination of several meats) sandwich
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In Oakhurst all the hotels on Highway 41 or could meet at Visitor's Center or Denny's Restaurant. Other locations are Tenaya Lodge in Fish Camp, Pines Resort in Bass Lake and any of the hotels in Mariposa or El Portal. Additional charges for pick up in Fresno, Madera and Merced Areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: - A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat - A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Yosemite & Glacier Point Van Tour (Large Family) - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Yosemite & Glacier Point Van Tour (Large Family) - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Yosemite & Glacier Point Van Tour (Large Family) - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Yosemite & Glacier Point Van Tour (Large Family) - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCaliforniaBus Tours - Santa BarbaraFull-day Tours - Santa BarbaraBus Tours - Los AngelesFull-day Tours - Los AngelesBus Tours - Yosemite National ParkFull-day Tours - Yosemite National ParkCategory
Grateful Dead HouseDeath Valley National Park Zabriskie PointSanta Barbara Museum of Natural HistoryGolden Gate ParkSanta Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG)Melrose Avenue Napa Valley Wine TrainJapanese American National MuseumRoaring Camp RailroadsCabrillo Marine AquariumNaplesHollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)Historic Core San Diego Convention CenterSan Francisco International Airport (SFO)El Campo Santo CemeteryNorton Simon MuseumGrgich Hills EstateAngels Flight RailwayThird Street Promenade