Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Kuranda aboard the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway from Cairns
- Variety of options available including Kuranda Scenic Railway, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park or Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pickup and drop off at Cairns and northern beaches hotels by luxury coach
- Exclusive Kuranda Market Discount and guide assistance
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival at your destination you'll have free time to do as much or as little as you like; perhaps shop in Kuranda's Heritage Markets, or grab a bite to eat in one of the many restaurants or cafes (own expense). Upgrade your experience to include a visit to Rainforestation Nature Park, or gain entry to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (included buffet lunch here is optional).
If you'd like, enjoy a wildlife encounter at Birdworld, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary or Kuranda Koala Gardens (additional cost; payable direct).
Finish your day trip with a scenic rainforest journey aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway back to Cairns, where you'll be dropped off at your hotel. Alternatively, you can travel 1-way to Kuranda by railway and return to Cairns by skyrail.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down Under Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms