Departure & Return
The tour starts with a flight with Hinterland Aviation Cairns to Cooktown Airport. All passengers make their own way to 7 Tom McDonald Drive, Cairns to check-in for your flight.
Hotel drop-off is provided at the end of the day to selected hotels in Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas. Please advise where you are staying in your booking request and the reservations team will be able to confirm the closest drop-off location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 7 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure North Australia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms