- You’re guaranteed to see koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, and flying foxes
- Spot Australian wildlife in its natural habitat as opposed to a zoo
- A locally sourced picnic lunch is provided
- Byron Bay accommodations pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 29 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vision Walks - Eco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.