9 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the best of the Calamian Archipelago in northern Palawan during this comprehensive full-day boat tour. Sail across the seas and discover idyllic locations such as Kayangan Lake, the Twin Lagoons, Skeleton Wreck, and much more. Get up close to wildlife as you snorkel in Siete Pecados Marine Park, soak up the sun on a number of beaches throughout the day, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Beach 91.
- Take a full-day boat tour around the Calamian Archipelago from Coron
- Swim, snorkel, and soak up the sun at lagoons, lakes, and beaches
- Sit down to a delicious buffet lunch and admire the idyllic scenery
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Coron hotel
Saved to wishlist!
pick up/drop off hotel (within town)
boat rental & tourist service
life vest & first aid
picnic buffet lunch
fruits in season
free use of kayak
license tour guide.
additional charge for hotel out of town proper
others not mentioned in the inclusions
Roundtrip Transfer Surcharge - surcharge shall be paid by the guest to the tour provider before the start of the tour
Php100/pax - Kokosnuss Resort,Sunz En, Sunrise Pension, Rudys Place,Glc Lodging House, Coron Soleil Resort
Php200/pax - Coron Westown Resort, Hilltop View Resort , Asia Grand View, Sophias Garden, Funny Lion
Php2400/van - La Natura, Busuanga Island Paradise
Php5000/van - Php7000/van - The Riverhouse, Al Faro Cosmio, Alam Indah, Busuanga Bay Lodge, Ekhaya Busuanga, Kaniki Point, La Estancia, Las Hamacas, Puerto Del Sol, Sanctuaria Treehouse
Departure & Return
Coron Town Proper, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Super Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Super Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Super Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Super Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P150
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBusuanga IslandBus Tours - PalawanFull-day Tours - PalawanCategory