6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Hop between white sand islands over turquoise waters on this guided day cruise near Culion Island. Kayak, swim, and snorkel (rental fees apply) among pristine coral, dramatic cliffs, and stunning beaches. Stops include Malcapuya Island, Bamboo Island and the powdery white Ditaytayan and Waling-Waling sand bars. Enjoy not only door-to-door transfers from Coron Town hotels but a picnic buffet lunch.
- Cruise to the beautiful Malcapuya and Bamboo islands
- Kayak among crystal clear waters and pristine coral
- Feast on a picnic buffet lunch with seasonal fruit
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Coron Town hotels
Saved to wishlist!
pick up/drop off hotel (within town)
picnic buffet lunch
local delicacy snack
fruits in season
boat rental & tourist service
life vest & first aid
free use of kayak
license tour guide.
additional charge for hotel out of town proper
others not mentioned in the inclusions
Transfer Surcharge for guests staying beyond pick up point but would like to avail the service
Snorkeling Rental Fee - Php 150.00/person (not included in the rate)
Refundable mask and snorkel deposit of Php 150.00 each.
Departure & Return
Coron Town Proper, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Culion Island Escapade Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Culion Island Escapade Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Culion Island Escapade Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Culion Island Escapade Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P154
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBusuanga IslandBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanCategory