6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get to know the best of Busuanga Island on this full-day nature and wildlife tour. Hop on a boat from Coron to Calauit island and come face to face with native and exotic species, such as giraffes and zebras, at the Wildlife Safari. Then discover the fauna and flora, both on land and underwater, as you snorkel around the coral reefs of Conception Falls and Black Island.
- Take a full-day nature and wildlife tour in and around Busuanga Island
- Discover native and exotic species at the Calauit Wildlife Safari
- Snorkel around the coral reefs at Conception Falls and Black Island
- Soak up the sun and enjoy the picturesque nature of the Palawan province
Saved to wishlist!
pick up/drop off hotel (within town)
license tour guide.
additional charge for hotel out of town proper
others not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Coron Town Proper, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Busuanga Calauit Safari Tour With Black Island (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Busuanga Calauit Safari Tour With Black Island (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Busuanga Calauit Safari Tour With Black Island (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Busuanga Calauit Safari Tour With Black Island (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P156
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBusuanga IslandBus Tours - PalawanNature and Wildlife - PalawanSafaris - PalawanCategory