- Cover much more ground than walking on an e-bike tour of Budapest
- See major landmarks on both the Buda and Pest sides of the Danube River
- Learn about the city's rich history during plenty of stops along the way
- Give your legs a rest and climb hills easily with a battery boost
- Includes coffee and cake at a typical Budapest cafe
Departure & Return
Absolute Tours & Yellow Zebra Bike Rental - H-1067 Budapest, Eötvös utca 33. (5 mins from Oktogon Sq)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- You need to be a minimum of 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- No children are allowed on this tour.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms