- Get the personalized experience of a private class
- Learn how to make traditional Hungarian food
- Prepare and enjoy a 3-course meal
- See how the locals shop at Central Market
Departure & Return
From Monday to Saturday we visit this market. It is in the centre (9th District), next to Liberty bridge.
On Sunday we visit this Farmer's market in the 7th District. It is organised in Szimpla Kert (ruin pub).
Here is my private apartment. It is in the centre, near Andrassy Avenue and Oktogon Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Budapest Cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.