- Cruise by the UNESCO-listed riverbanks past sights like the Buda Castle district
- Enjoy your choice of a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, soda, or mineral water
- Choice of departure times throughout the evening
- Onboard film and recorded commentary in 30 languages, plus Wi-Fi included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the glass-topped vessel and step aboard. Find a seat in the cabin and enjoy your first views of Budapest from the water as you set sail along the famous river.
Cruise southward past the UNESCO-listed Danube riversides, absorbing the lamplit waterfronts of Buda and Pest, and sailing under the floodlit Elizabeth Bridge and Liberty Bridge.
Admire the panoramic views of the Buda Castle district, making out the twinkling Royal Palace, and learn about the sights from the onboard film and recorded commentary (available in 30 languages). Along the way, sip on your choice of a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, soda, or mineral water, and if you wish, use the onboard Wi-Fi.
Have your camera ready to capture the floodlit spires of the Hungarian Parliament building, and glide under the Chain Bridge, its archways and suspension chains aglitter with lights.
Finally, see Margaret Island before enjoying a second chance to take photos of the Chain Bridge and Parliament as you cruise past them again.
Your experience ends when the boat arrives back at the departure pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legenda Kft.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Budapest Danube River Sightseeing Night Cruise by Legenda City Cruises.
- "We were unfortunate with the weather but that is always a risk during shoulder season." See review
- "The sights on both sides of the river in the night are well lit up and give amazing opportunity for photographers" See review
- "There are headphones in many languages so you can hear all about the attractions as you cruise by." See review