- Secure tickets to the Dohány Street Synagogue and Hungarian Jewish Museum
- Visit the largest Jewish temple in Europe, and learn about Hungarian Jewry
- See the Holocaust Cemetery, and Raoul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park
- Choose the entry time that's convenient, with three times available daily
Departure & Return
Meet the coordinator/guide with a blue flag/umbrella in front of the Security Entrance before the Ticket Office lane.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please respect the dress code: regular clothing can be worn, however shoulders must be covered. Legs have to be covered down to the knee before entering (cover available for purchase on the spot). Head cover for men is available upon entry.
- Visitors must go through a security control. Large backpacks or suitcases are not allowed nor can be stored.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Treasure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.