Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening sightseeing cruise on the Danube
- See the landmarks and highlights of Budapest from the water
- Cocktail provided as a welcome toast
- Several departure times let you choose the best time for your schedule
Departure & Return
DOCK 42 (Carl Lutz rakpart) - Portum Lines - vessels Neptun or Klara Use your phone's map for by searching for 'Portum Lines', here: goo.gl/maps/sS4sVvXaR6H85BNV8/ Please note that taxi scams are regular at Budapest. Suggest BOLT to and back from our port or other providers where app is available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Seats are taken in the order of arrival; there are no assigned seats. Seating options available, you are free to change seats at any time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portum Lines Llc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As it is unguided go later on in your trip so that you already know the buildings you are looking at." See review
- "I recommend taking a Cruise timing that coincides with the sunset only because the way in which the setting sun fires up the city and its monuments is truly spectacular." See review
- "Budapest is so beautiful by night, but I would recommend that you aquaint yourself with the City first so that you know what you are looking at on the cruise." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews