- Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO-listed panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Gellert Hill
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Departure & Return
1054 Budapest, Széchenyi rakpart 6 (Akadémia port 3) Starts from the city centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Many of Budapest’s notable sights are showcased along the river, and you have a front-row seat to admire the glowing Buda Castle and the Freedom Monument. You also pass the Gellért Baths, where Hungarians and visitors alike come to swim and relax, as well as the Chain Bridge, a suspension bridge that spans the river and connects Buda and Pest.
Buffet style dinner with a drink included.
Live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra is also provided as you take in all the sights, history, and culture that this sparkling city has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Cold entries: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Soups: Alföld style goulash with small dumplings, Vegetable cream soup
- Warm main courses: Mini stuffed cabbage, Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”, Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce, Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce, Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and vegetarian: Grilled polenta with feta cheese, Grilled vegetables, Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce, Hash-brown potatoes, Steak potatoes, Dumplings
- Salads: Fresh seasonal salads with dressings, Italian pasta salad, Caesar’s salad, Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise, Season fruit basket
- Desserts: Home-made strudel, Somló style sponge cake, Mini tarts, Dessert variations Európa style
- Please note that tables for 2 are limited, you will be seated at shared tables of 8-10 persons
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dinner & Cruise on the Danube in Budapest.