- Small-group culinary walking tour of Budapest
- Sample Hungarian delicacies in a patisserie and artisan chocolate shop
- Pleasure your palate with three quintessential Hungarian wines
- Learn about the rich culinary culture of Budapest from your guide
- Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour, limited to eight food-lovers
- Get a 10% discount on wine purchases at the Tasting Table
Departure & Return
Meet us just inside the main entrance of the Central Market Hall, near the escalators going up. Your guide will be carrying a "Taste Hungary" tote bag for easier identification.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available year-round (with the exception of Sundays and national holidays). If you would like to book a tour for a Sunday, please look for our "Budapest Culinary Walk - Sunday Edition" listing
- Our group tours are always small groups, limited to a maximum of 8 guests.
- For larger groups please choose the "Private Tour (min. 8 pers.)" option when booking
- If you would prefer a private tour, please choose the "Private Tour" option when booking
- Be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour!
- We try our best to cater to dietary requirements and allergies, so please let us know in advance if we'll need to make special arrangements!
- We need at least 2 participants in order to run this tour. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Hungary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Budapest Culinary & Wine Walk.
- "A bit of advice if doing this tour in summer wear loose airy clothing as it's very hot and you need plenty of space to fill up." See review
- "Definitely recommend (but don’t even think about eating any breakfast!" See review
- "Lots of delicious food - a good variety of all types of Hungarian cuisine!Well worth it!" See review