- Short tour of the Market Hall
- Hungarian foods and ingredients
- Hungarian Cooking lesson
- Real cooking school
- Professional kitchen
- Eat your creation
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 09:00 Meeting point is on the square in front of Burger King.
The tour conludes in the cooking school with perfect public transport connection to go back to downtown.
What To Expect
After the market tour, your next stop will be to a professional kitchen for your cooking class. Here your guide will teach you the basics of Hungarian cuisine and technique. You’ll be asked to prepare several dishes over the course of the class.
To help you along the way, Hungarian chefs will work closely beside you to explain the appropriate uses of paprika and other ingredients and spices. The menu will be designed around ingredients in season, and vegetarian and other dietary needs will be attended to.
At the end, enjoy the fruit of your labor! You’ll sit down to enjoy a delicious 3-course meal served with soft drinks. You’ll leave the class with copies of the recipes so that you can impress your friends with your newfound culinary techniques when you arrive home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- You will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours.
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms