- Walk Budapest’s Jewish Quarter, and gain a better understanding for the area
- A guide tells you about the history of the city, especially during WWII
- Get personalized attention during this private Budapest Jewish Quarter tour
- Budapest hotel pickup and drop-off for added convenience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved but you can always ask for a break
- Dress code: be prepared with your own hat/cap and scarf if you do not want to wear the pieces provided by the synagogues
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Budapest Jewish Walk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.