Departure & Return
Close to the Deák tér, at the intersection of Metro 1,2 and 3 , there is a ferries wheel. We meet in between the ferries wheel and the Danubius Fountain.
We end the tour in front of the Matthias Church, in the Castle District. By bus 16, you can get easily to the 'Deák tér' which is the center of the public transportation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with leg/knee problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourist Guide in Italian and English
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience