Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour tour of Bucharest's hidden gems and tucked-away treasures
- Visit charming corners of the city unknown even by many locals
- Learn how a unique and tumultuous history has shaped the capital
- Enjoy refreshments in summer gardens and historic tea houses
- Led by a knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
Directions: The closest Subway station is Universitatii. From there it's a 1 minute walk to National Theater where your guide will await you on the stairs in front of the main entrance. She or he will have an ID or wear a clothing item saying Urban Adventures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Interesting Times Bureau
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.