3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the buildings and avenues that earned Bucharest the nickname ‘Paris of the East’ on a walking tour of Old Town. In this most charming section of the Romanian capital, uncover centuries of history through monuments like Stavropoleos Church, Victory Avenue, and the Old Princely Court, former home of Dracula inspiration Vlad the Impaler. You’ll also stop in at historic Manuc’s Inn and sip a refreshing lemonade at one of Old Town’s lovely terraces near Lipscani Street.
- See where cultures collide on a walking tour of Bucharest's Old Town
- Hear medieval legends at the Old Princely Court, once occupied by Vlad the Impaler
- Admire Neoclassical and Neo-Baroque architecture, including Bucharest's oldest church
- Join locals at historic Manuc's Inn and on a terrace during a lemonade break
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Str. Franceză 62-64 , Str. Franceză 62-64, București 030167, RomaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
Unirii Square - Manuc's Inn (Piata Unirii – Hanul lui Manuc)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RO MAGNA TOUR EXPRESS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest Old Town Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestShore Excursions - WallachiaCity Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaPorts of Call Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaShore Excursions - OtopeniCity Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniPorts of Call Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniShore Excursions - BrasovCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovPorts of Call Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei) Tours & TicketsRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman) Tours & TicketsHolocaust Memorial Tours & TicketsCEC Palace (Palatul CEC) Tours & TicketsBucharest Jewish History Museum Tours & TicketsRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Senses Bucharest Tours & TicketsPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church) Tours & TicketsPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage) Tours & TicketsGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tours & TicketsLipscani Tours & TicketsArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph) Tours & TicketsBucharest University Palace Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare) Tours & TicketsChoral Temple (Templul Coral) Tours & TicketsStavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos) Tours & Tickets